//super awesome !
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner
Stuff

Hello earthlings. :)


Bigfoots!



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Evee
Others:   


CCN


It's Banryu. *hearteye emoj😍“
Am i the only one who ship both of them? 
Hahaha. okay let's back to the topic.
So my entry today is about post Chinese Cultural Night last 2 weeks.
As a 1st year student, we would be joining the performance. 
So during audition, my first choice obviously wushu since dancing emcee poetry not my thing. 
So the choice that left only wushu and drum and sketch. 
And i got into wushu yeayy 😂 and in wushu we also had audition for fist and weapon. 
And i got 长拳 or long fist,while for weapon i got 扇子 or fan. 
So we've been training for the past 3 month with 1 month intensive training.
Not gonna lie, it was the toughest time. All of us got knee pain, bruises and some got into emergency because of smooth muscle injury.
I remember the last 2 weeks before CCN me and my teammates for fist were asking for offday because we were too tired, muscle fatigue. 
Finally the day we all were waiting for which was CCN, 😂 

 Okay this picture was taken backstage after all done with make up. 
This were the whole wushu team for 1st year. Awesome isn't it? LOL


This was when we decided to take picture of our shoes. O(∩_∩)O

While for this one, my teammates for fist or 拳套. 

 This one pula my roomates. All pretty one and still single you know 😉

This one was final pose for fist. 
While this one was during the weapon. 




This one for a real big ending pose for all weapon. Can you find me? lol
This part was my favourite out of all, where we got to shout 杀 or kill, look so cool though. HAHAHA

And the most exciting part was my best friend from sabah came.
Coincidentally she practical in Kelantan, then I ajak her to come.

 Both of them were my primary school friends❤

 This is my weapon teammates with seniors. I can finally do split already yeayyy 🎉
 This was one of the photobooth. Isn't it look just nice?
Sakura with the fan? Perfect combination HAHA


The last one was my long fist teammates with seniors. 
Get into wushu is a pleasure for me, 
I get to do something I never did before. 
And honestly I never see myself in wushu and at first I was wondering whether I can do or not.
At last, I can do. You just have to have faith in yourself and everything is possible.
CCN definitely indeed a wonderful, amazing night. Words can describe how I felt. 
Thank you to all seniors who spent their time to teach and guide us from nothing to something. 
Indeed an unforgettable memories. ❤