//super awesome !
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner
Stuff

Hello earthlings. :)


Bigfoots!



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Evee
Others:   


Birthday


Hello guys, 
2nd update this week.
Counting days to my birthday, yeayyy. 
So since im going back to kunak tomorrow, my mum decided to celebrate my birthday early. 
And the sad thing is im going back to USM on my birthday, it sucks yaw u have to spend your birthday on the airplane.




My mum, lil brother and me. The funny thing is im wearing exact same shirt during last year celebration, I didnt plan it i swear HAHAHA. Coincidence maybe?

This was my 20th birthday cake. lol, the cake was kinda plain. and my dad put the orange on top of the cake to make it more interesting and indeed it make the cake more cantik xD HAHAHA. 






 Me holding the happy birthday love shape lol. Cheers to last few days of being a teenager. 
Thanks mum and dad for the celebration. Love you both<3
And guess what? Great things not always happen on your birthday.
I've quite unforgettable 20 years old birthday  HAHAHA
1st was i was going to spend half of the day at airport.
2nd was my luggage can't check in due to late arrival to airport.
HAHAHAHA, u imagined that feeling arrived at airport with your luggage,
and the officer said you're late, it already closed.
Being myself, i almost cried and my dad explained la to the officer and luckily she wanted to help us
But she can't guarantee that my luggage would arrived as same time as my arrival. If haven't arrived, need to go report.
And i asked my friends to fetch me from airport and i pity them la they have to wait for long time since i've to wait for all the luggage then proceed to the report missing luggage procedure.
After done with the report, my luggage arrived on that night but was on the flight and the company didn't inform me. The next morning in class, I couldn't even focus in lecture thinking about my luggage. Then I called them, baru they told me that my luggage arrived last night last flight. LOL

Okay back to the story, my friends fetch me and we go eat.At least forgot about my luggage for a while.
Then after went back to room, my roomates heran why I didnt have my luggage. HAHAHA
I go took shower and shortly after that my chinese coursemates knocked on my door singing happy birthday with 2 small cakes and a birthday card.
I was very touched that I cried a bit HAHAHA, who didn't cried if you actually had kind of rough day and in the end of the day, your friends came and suprise you with cake.
If you guys happen to read this, i want to thank you for making my day better. So grateful to have you guys as my coursemates and roommates. ❤ Thank you so much.



This is me and najiha who was happen to be on the same flight to KL. 



These are  my ging karasss.

This was what my course mates bring me, Thank you so much guys ❤❤


le roomates.
So that's all for today entry. Have a nice day.