//super awesome !
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner
Stuff

Hello earthlings. :)


Bigfoots!



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Evee
Others:   


Road to Degree




Hello guys, I'm back. Anddd I get into university. Yeayyyy. 
It's been a hectic week for me because it was orientation week but thank God it's over last night.
Typical orientation week, less sleep, woke up early. 
But the good things was all of the fasi didnt shout at us like how the typical orientation should be.
First of all, thank you for all of the PPSL for being a good fasi for us, who guide us until now,
and treat us like an adult. Actually, I feel sorry for them, some of them didnt get to sleep because they had a lot of work to do. Anyway they did a really good job in organizing the Siswa Lestari. Thanks for all of the seniors. and congratulation to me for surviving the orientation week. 

I get accepted in USM for MD at Kubang Kerian, Kelantan.
 Actually I really didn't expect it but thanks God for hearing my prayer.
Quite far away from home :((( but so far so good and i also have good roomates :)
                 




Here is where I'm going to spend the next 5 years.  :))
Going to explore Kelantan if I have time :)



Didn't have much picture for the orientation week. 
but here is it all of the MD student for USM :)
Next week going to be induction week, so wish me luck :) 
I think that's all for now. Byeeee